Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a good break over the Holidays. I’ll be posting every day going forward. I wanted to start by giving you a couple of updates on what I’m doing. First, I’ve created a blog that will be devoted to the US Senate. It’s called “Senate Numbers”, and the URL is www.senatenumbers.blogspot.com. I’ll still post some things here of a more general nature, but will do most writing on the Senate there. I’ll put a brief post here every day or two telling you what I’m posting there, and vice versa. Second, as I imagine you noticed, I switched this to a 3-column layout. I’ll be putting some current information and numbers in the left sidebar. (I thank www.threecolumnblogger.com for the code. If you are interested specifically in this layout, which is “Rounders 3”, and the code to make it 3 columns wide, instructions can be found here.)

No comments: